Once the initial Job Order has been exhausted, or when new positions are required, the employer may apply for an additional job order with POEA. The documents must first be verified by POLO Rome before submission in the Philippines.
The basic requirements are as follows:
1. Deployment Report
2. Additional Job Order
3. Master Contracts (when applicable)
For foreign recruitment agencies wishing to enroll new direct employers, please submit the additional requirements:
1. Business License (of new employer)
2. List of Directors
3. ID of Authorized Signatory
4. Service Agreement (between FRA and Employer)
5. Job Order (from Employer to FRA)
6. Proof of Financial Capability (of new employer)
The Labor Attaché may conduct an interview with the employer before approval of the additional job order.